photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Night Stand //Master Bedroom

I am very happy with how our master bedroom turned out to be.  I am not a savvy decorator and usually I am taking the time to put things together when it comes to decorate the house. 

I can't wait to share the whole bed room but I am afraid it will not be any sooner as this is quite a large bedroom and needs a few things before I can reveal it.

For now I can show you the corner of our bed room and it's night stand. This side is my side. What I usually have on my night stand are skin moisturize lotion, sea shells, a note from my son, table lamp and a green bowl (my favorite that I own for God knows how long !) that looks like a antique Greek urn. And the flowers were put there just to decorate. I am sorry that I did not to put them in the right size of a vase. I was painting the flowers prior to taking these photographs.

The arts were put together and DIY by myself. I love intaglios and I bought quite a few of them a long time a go from Ebay (here). I ordered the golden frames a long with the inside smaller frames then I put it all together as a beautiful piece of art.  They are 3 arts grouped together side by side on  top of the head board of the bed.

I did the tinted blue color on the bottle and I hand painted the outside with pattern using Martha Stewart gold pen. I posted about the bottle a long time a go (here).

The note was from my son. It is a short note saying thank you to us when they, he and his girl friend visited us and about leaving NY to go back to their home in Jakarta, Indonesia. A long with the note was a gift for Steven and myself. I put the note there just to always remember him as I wake up and about to close my eyes to go to sleep.
I think it is the cutest note especially the hand drawn heart under our names. I am not sure if it is a heart, if it is - it is a cute one! I smile each time I see the envelope hand written with our names and the heart on it by him. And the sea shells were from my Mom; she brought them from our country years a go as she knew I love sea shells. The sea shells from there are the prettiest.









I do hope that I can reveal the whole bedroom very soon and as planned.
Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!